The ICPDR will be hosting a one-and-a-half day (online) stakeholder workshop, where stakeholders and interested parties from across the Danube are warmly invited to contribute their input to the Public Consultation process for the Danube River Basin Management Plan & Danube Flood Risk Management Plan Updates 2021.
This workshop will be taking place via Zoom, with a full programme spread across two days, including keynote speeches, introductions to the plans, and a Danube Café workshop session to gain input from stakeholders.
Tuesday 29th June, 9:00am – 15:00pm
- 09:00 – 10:15 Session 1: Introduction to the Draft Plan Updates
- 10:25 – 15:50 Session 2: Stakeholder Input Session, including Danube Café
- 15:00 Closing words
Wednesday 30th June, 9:00am – 12:00pm
- 09:00 – 11:10 Session 4: Danube Café Result
- 11:30 – 12:00 Session 5: We Discussed Danube
- 12:00 End of the Workshop
This action has received funding from the LIFE programme.
The LIFE programme is the EU’s funding instrument for the environment and climate action created in 1992. As members of the LIFE family of the European Commission – and under LIFE's 2019 preparatory programme – the ICPDR is able to develop and disseminate the DRBMP & DFRMP Updates 2021.