The following maps have been produced for the Danube Flood Risk Management Plan 2015. The individual map files have a higher resolution than in the report.
- Map 1: Flood Hazard and Flooding Scenarios (1.8 MB)
- Map 2: Flood Risk and Population (204.92 KB)
- Map 3a: Flood Risk and Economic Activity – High Probability Scenario (221.47 KB)
- Map 3b: Flood Risk and Economic Activity – Medium Probability Scenario (221.66 KB)
- Map 3c: Flood Risk and Economic Activity – Low Probability Scenario (220.71 KB)
- Map 4: Flood Risk and IPPC/Seveso Installations (213.22 KB)
- Map 5a: Flood Risk and WFD Protected Areas (1.85 MB)
- Map 5b: Flood Risk and WFD Protected Areas (219.33 KB)
Vienna, 16 December 2015. Defining the water management priorities for the Danube Basin until 2021, the ICPDR has published the Danube River Basin Management Plan Update 2015 and the Flood Risk Management Plan for the Danube River Basin today.