Owner/Publisher: ICPDR – International Commission for the Protection of the Danube River, Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org; Executive Editor: Hélène Masliah-Gilkarov; Editor: Tristan Bath; Design: Wagesreiter Grafikstudio e.U.; Print: Bernsteiner Media GmbH; Online publishing: Alex Höbart.
Danube Watch is the official magazine of ICPDR, the International Commission for the Protection of the Danube River. Danube Watch enhances regional cooperation and information sharing on sustainable water management and environmental protection in the Danube River Basin. It reports on current issues affecting the Danube Basin, and on action taken to deal with challenges in the river basin. Striving for scientific accuracy while remaining concise, clear and readable, it is produced for the wide range of people who are actively involved in the Danube River Basin and are working for the improvement of its environment.
The ICPDR accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to information or opinions of the authors of the articles in this issue.
For a free subscription to Danube Watch, or to contribute to Danube Watch, please contact email@example.com
- Dear readers, You are opening the last printed issue of Danube Watch, which accompanied the birth, childhood, and development of the ICPDR becoming one of the most successful and
- DRBMP & DFRMP Updates 2021 Published Following 2021’s public consultation process, the ICPDR has published full and summarised versions of its Danube River Basin Management
- Danube Watch 3/2021 - Danube Watched Danube Watched Three Decades of Reporting on the Danube River Basin Since 1994, Danube Watch has been putting news from around the Danube
- The SIMONA Sediment-quality Information, Monitoring and Assessment System: A Danube Transnational Programme project to support transnational cooperation for joint Danube Basin water
- Interreg Central Europe: T E A C H E R-CE The Results and Fate of a Two-Year Journey Project T E A C H E R-CE responds to an ever-increasing number of extreme weather events in Central
- The Danube Declaration 2022–2027: A Renewal At the ICPDR’s 4th Ministerial Meeting held on 8th February 2022, Ministers and Minister Representatives responsible for water
- The Ministers of the Danube One of the highlights of the Fourth Danube Ministerial Meeting saw Ministers and representatives giving statements on behalf of their countries, renewing
- DANUBE RIVER BASIN MANAGEMENT PLAN A Joint Vision For Sustainable River Basin Management In Our Shared Basin Update 2021 by the ICPDR Secretariat What is
- DANUBE FLOOD RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN A Joint Vision For Sustainable Flood Risk Management In Our Shared Basin Update 2021 by the ICPDR Secretariat What is
- The Danube TMF Project Towards sustainable management of the mining tailings storage facilities in the Danube River Basin Mining is one of the most traditional and historically
- WACOM: Water Contingency Management in the Sava River Basin By Primož Banovec, PhD, (University of Ljubljana), Robert Mikac, PhD (AZUR), Samo Grošelj (ISRBC) Figure 1:
- Danube Hazard m3c Towards transnational control and reduction of hazardous substances water pollution in the Danube River Basin What’s the problem? Human activities provoke
- Dynamic LifeLines for the Danube Floodplains The Austrian-Slovak LIFE project, "Dynamic LIFE Lines Danube" focuses on the reconnection of tributaries to the Danube that were
- Welcome! ICPDR Presidency 2022 Dr. Robert-Eugen Szép Every year, an expert personality from one of the ICPDR contracting parties is nominated to represent their country, with
Danube Watch 3/2021 (6.98 MB) DANUBE WATCHED: Three Decades of Reporting on the Danube River Basin THE MINISTERS OF THE DANUBE: Statements from the Danube Ministerial Meeting 2022 ICPDR PRESIDENCY 2022: Welcome Dr. Robert-Eugen Szép