Owner/Publisher: ICPDR – International Commission for the
Protection of the Danube River, Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Executive Editor: Benedikt Mandl; Editor: Kirstie Shepherd;
Design: Agentur 7, Sylvia Kostenzer; Cover photo: DANUBEPARKS/
Petrescu; Print: Druckerei Janetschek, Vienna
Danube Watch is the official magazine of ICPDR, the International Commission for the Protection of the Danube River. Danube Watch enhances regional cooperation and information sharing on sustainable water management and environmental protection in the Danube River Basin. It reports on current issues affecting the Danube Basin, and on action taken to deal with challenges in the river basin. Striving for scientific accuracy while remaining concise, clear and readable, it is produced for the wide range of people who are actively involved in the Danube River Basin and are working for the improvement of its environment.
The ICPDR accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to information or opinions of the authors of the articles in this issue.
|For a free subscription to Danube Watch, or to contribute to Danube Watch, please contact email@example.com|
- ICPDR Danube Watch
- News & events AcTIoNs foR The DANube sTuRgeoN Many organisations, including the ICPDR, pursue actions to research, protect, breed and support the migration of Danube sturgeons,
- Water is vital, essential for any life on Earth, so many companies dedicate efforts to the protection of water and associated resources. This aligns them with the work of the ICPDR efforts to...
- Businesses do not exist in isolation, but impact communities and the environment. One company operating in the Danube River Basin, Coca-Cola Hellenic, demonstrates that understanding that impact...
- Laughing children, tours with wildlife guides, open days at water research facilities: Danube Day is colourful and diverse. On 29 June each year, tens of thousands of people throughout the...
- The Danube region plays an important role in the EU’s transport and energy infrastructure, and the EU Strategy for the Danube Region will combine those sectors with economic, environmental, social...
- A new documentary reveals how fascination for the Danube – with its romantic shores, its wild nature to its changing landscapes – is inescapable.
- The ICPDR is forging alliances around the world to share experiences on integrated river basin management and to develop innovative and collaborative solutions to water quality and quantity...
- A recently completed survey of the Danube Delta region will significantly improve knowledge about water quality, the environment, current management of water resources and human activities in the...
- The first project linking protected areas in the Danube region comes to a close, but the network that provides a joint voice for nature and wildlife carries on.
- Public and private stakeholders discuss agriculture and environment
- 1–5/7/2012 singapore internationaL water weeK 6–13/7/2012 Bucharest,
Danube Watch 2/2012 (2.79 MB) Business Friends of the Danube The Danube - Europe's Artery of Life The Danubeparks Network